Computer Tips 2
* Why doesn’t DOS ever say “EXCELLENT command or file name!”
* As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
* Backups? We don’t need no stinking backups.
* E Pluribus Modem
* C:\ File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
* A mainframe: the biggest PC peripheral available.
* An error? Impossible! My modem is error correcting.
* CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C (Y/N)?
* A computer’s attention span is as long as its power cord.
* 11th commandment – Covet not thy neighbor’s Pentium.
* Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.
* Windows: Just another pain in the glass.
* SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .
* RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.
* All computers wait at the same speed.
Email This Post